What does this mean for our customers?
- All Diet Chef foods are now officially integrated into the MFP food database, offering Diet Chef customers an easier, faster way to track their foods and gain insights that help them stay on track to achieve their health goals.
- Customers can now link their Diet Chef accounts with their MFP accounts and track all their progress effectively in one place – from total calories consumed daily to any physical activity and exercise undertaken that day. This provides a convenient, holistic method of tracking and monitoring progress towards achieving weight loss goals, which can help boost motivation!
- As our customers lose weight they tell us it inspires them to become more physically active. MFP has over 40 partners across a range of health & fitness tracking apps, which means all accounts can be linked to help customers keep on track:
- Nearly 80% of wearables integrate with MFP, including Fitbit, Jawbone, Withings, Pulse, Samsung Galaxy Gear and Bodymedia.
- 4 out of the top 5 GPS activity tracking apps have integrations with MFP, including Runkeeper and MapMyFitness.
- The top Wi-Fi scales integrate with MFP, including Fitbit Aria and Withings.
This is hugely exciting partnership for Diet Chef as we are now able to offer new and existing customers a convenient, time saving solution for tracking calorie intake, fitness and activity levels, using MFP.
It also ensures an ongoing connection with our customers. Ideally, getting fitter and achieving / maintaining a healthy weight should become a way of life – and we want to stay with our customers throughout their journey.
Once weight loss goals have been achieved with Diet Chef, by having all their accounts linked, we can stay in touch with our customers as they progress with their healthier lifestyles.
Our aim is to increase connectivity to other health and fitness partners and help contribute to the promotion of healthier living in general.
MyFitnessPal is a health and fitness app that helps people set and achieve personalised health goals through tracking nutrition and physical activity.
By using MyFitnessPal, users get off autopilot and gain insights that help them make smarter choices, changing their behaviour and creating healthier habits.
- MyFitnessPal is now ranked as one of the top 10 health & fitness apps within 65 countries around the world, with their aim being to create a world where healthy living is the new norm.
- The MyFitnessPal (MFP) community is huge – more than 65 million people strong.
- Their members have collectively lost over 150 million pounds!
- More than 50 billion calories have been burned and logged since launch.
- There are over 4 million foods in their database.
For more information, go to: www.myfitnesspal.com
If the above sounds good, you might want to…
Log into your Diet Chef account and check out the new MFP integration.
View our plans and sign up, if you are not a Diet Chef customer.